Mail Scheduler is the ultimate utility to send delayed and repeated messages.
There are several ways to use Mail Scheduler, while it's still pretty easy to use.
A couple of the major features are:
- Send simple messages by entering the subject, email addresses en text.
- Use your standard email application to create complex messages. Even html messages and attachments.
- Send messages once. Want to send a message two years from now? No problem! Just add it to Mail Scheduler, set the date and forget about it.
- Send messages every year, every month, every day or even every hour.
- Progressive schedule: Send a message each xx days and slowly decrease the interval time down to every hour. This is the perfect way to make sure you'll get an answer!
- Has its own SMTP Server and HTTP Server, so you can run it either on your own or on another computer.
- Use your browser to adjust the schedule of any message.
- Runs in the background.